Friday, September 19, 2008

text

Okay, so I am just a little obsessed with tattoos now ;) I want a million more. I didn't feel this way after my first one, but i was so much younger then. Here are some interesting text tats that i found on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/

My favorite one is this last one of the three girls. Here is the explanation for their text tattoo's.

"We three Aussies got these tats done a few years ago in Melbourne before all heading off to different parts of the globe.Kerryn loves Kurt Vonnegut and decided to get "And so it goes" ( a recurring line from Slaughterhouse Five) tattooed on her shoulder.Finally on the other side of three decades worth of bad shit, Gil decided to get "And so it was" tattooed on her back representing the past that she has moved on from but that made her who she is.And Meg, the eternal optimist decided to get "And so it will be" on her right arm as a symbol of the beautiful unknown.We reunited this afternoon for a few brief hours before we were once again claimed by different time zones. "

2 comments:

cindy said...

Oh, I really like that last one too! :)

cindy said...

BTW, I have a text tat myself!