Sunday, February 8, 2009

where i have been?

oh I'll tell ya where i have been! At work! not that i am complaining with the job market as it is, but honestly i haven't worked this hard since college and i miss the days of knowing exactly what i was doing and exactly what each cross-functional colleague needed from me. I'm adjusting and i still make time for the friends and my man :) On a more positive note, where i work, besides all of the work, is actually AWESOME. i took the blackberry around one morning to capture some of my favorite parts :)


First thing is the view, kind of gloomy on this day, but when the sun is out it is AMAZING. quite a change from working in an office with no windows ;)



ahhh finally! my name is up on the "pod" wall. Yup we call our cubical rows, "pods" i like it :)



This is the "Link" where we have our first pass for our plan and forecasts and where we all gather for our monday morning business recaps. A nice change of pace from the pod, but if the sun is shining outside it can be a little distracting! ;)


these shots are of the old navy library on the 5th floor, not that we have time to sit and read, but if we did i'd be the first one up there!This is my fav part! it is our sample library lots of fun to play around in, i imagine ;)
Okay, no this is my favorite!!! the third floor wall paper! each floor has a different wall theme and OURS is the best in my opinion! one day i'll have something similar in my house ;)

2 comments:

Holly said...

love that your name is on top!

Leslie said...

Lovin' the work pictures Ashley! Try not to work too hard.