Thursday, June 11, 2009

hello via mobile

Hi blog world. Does anyone else even read this anymore? Well ever since I started working for Gap inc under the old navy brand my blog has suffered. I am trrrryyyyying to revive it! I have also gained quite a bit of weight. I look around at work and every girl is tiny and in shape. But they are working the same hours and eating in the same cafeteria as me!? So how do I find the motivation to hit the gym after a 12 hour day at the office?! So I figure I need to work out- but first thing is changing the way I eat. So I am going to keep a food diary... Starting now!
What did ashley eat today?
1. A sarah lee bagel with butter (made by the bf)

2. A scone from peets in the lobby! I know two breakfasts!!

3.A sandwhich consisting of avacado, chedder, tomato and cucumber... AND fries on the side..boooooo me!

4.A mini tootsie pop from co-worker who left early's candy stash...hey ya snooze (or leave at 3!!!!) Ya lose!!!

5.Two small squares of pizza and two sierra nevadas!

I know I have a Long way to go, but at least I didn't have any diet coke today! That is a huge accomplishment!

I feel like putting this out in the blog world can help me accomplish my weight loss goals!
Suggestion and sympathy is welcome!!!!

Xoxo
Ashlala

3 comments:

Holly said...

im glad youre back in blogland! the problem i see with your day is your breakfast-no protein. thats probably why you went for the scone cuz the bagel didnt do its job.

Brigitte said...

Ashley!!:) i agree with holly- I KNOW as a veggie its hard to get your protein, but i have noticed with myself that it totally makes a difference in my day and how i feel if i really try to work protein into every meal i have. Good luck!

Chips and Salsa with Beans said...

a tip that I heard (don't ask me if I have tried it) is instead of writing down what you already ate write down what you plan on eating the next day and ONLY eat that. If chocolate cake shows up, tell yourself to put it on that nights list for the next day!