Monday, July 28, 2008

blue jean baby...

i haven't seen or bought any amazing jeans this year. the last pair i bought were hudson's and though they are comfy and can be dressed up for work they aren't my favorite or second favorite for that matter. the pair before that were new true religion's. they were okay too, but the flare seems almost costume-like.

before i entered the corporate world i used to work for a jean heaven! all this jean-unhappiness has made me look into the past, when i was surrounded by awesome jean lines. Some of my favorite are:


Kasil
Designed by David Lim, Kasil denim is work, weekend and nightlife friendly. The best thing is that they last. I have had one pair for 3 + years; they still look new! my fav style is the "gwen" bootcut. here they are in "atlantic" wash.









see more and shop for yourself at http://www.kasildenim.com/



Level 99

Level 99 is known for their wide leg trousers, but some other things i love about them is their affordability and versatility. costing about 105 bucks and coming in skinny and boot-cut styles as well, level 99 rocks! see below:





the first is the "newport" and the second is the "donna." Both styles come in all different washes and colors. See more at http://www.level99usa.com/ .


Replay

I love this italian jean line. I was so happy to see these jeans all over Rome and snag a perfect pair in my size!


i don't really like how the brand name is spread across the back of these, but this cut is my fav. it's the "original." See more at www.replay.it/

Happy shopping :)

No comments: