Tuesday, July 22, 2008

didn't a wise man once say the man who wears a boot does not mind where he places his foot?

In my work-world, as the second quarter comes to a close, it's all about boots! In that spirit I wanted to share some of my favorite boot finds.




This is Moschino's Cheap & Chic, "Riding Boot with Bow." I usually hate bows but this one is so sleek and gives a masculine silioutte a girly touch.





These next two are my absolute fav! The boot on the left is Frye's "Paige" boot. I love the sleek shape and all of the functional buckles! The boot on the right is Golden Goose's "Charlye," boot. I love the suede shaft and the fact that it's pull on. One thing I don't love is the price, a steep $1,050.













The first two of the above boots are from Steve Madden. The one on the left is called "Flank," and the one on the right's name is escaping me :(. The last boot, is by ecco and it's called,"wave GTX." These are combat-esque inspired boots. Almost every vendor is showing them at market. At first I was a little turned off by them, but the more I looked at them the more I liked them:) Just imagine them with some extra scruncy knee socks and a mini-skirt! Here's a cute example:

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey, I think I've found my own personal shopper!