Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!




It is hard not to have the best christmas in the world with this little guy (above). This is B's second christmas and this year he knew the drill! More pictures to come!

I hope everyone had a fab holiday. I know I did. I love being with the people I love in San Diego and it's great to know i always have a home away from home.

I also spent some time reading " Looking For Mr. Goodbar," one of the books i had asked santa for ;). I finished it in one sitting...not that it's very long, 360 pages, but that isn't too short either. I guess what i am trying to say is that is was a page turner! My Dad, aunt and uncle all vaguely remembered the 80's flick based on the book with richard gere and diane keaton (next on my netflix list!!!). Has anyone read it?

http://content-3.powells.com/cgi-bin/imageDB.cgi?isbn=

I will post more of my exciting christmas with B in the morning. I am exhausted! Hope everyone had a fabu holiday with friends and loved ones!

9 comments:

geri hirsch said...

awwwwwwwww way too cute!!!

Leslie said...

I haven't read the book, but can I just say one thing.... those feetie pjs and pix are the cutest! Glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday.

Angela said...

he is a darling. my nephew just realize he can tear into gifts.... actually he torn into everyone gift but it all fun.

Couture Carrie said...

Such cute pics! Happy holidays to you too, Ash!

xoxox,
CC

Merily said...

That way too cute!

www.janetteria.com said...

Oh, lovely pics.

Thank you for my lovely first comment on my blog! :)))) Check this, you have mood!

Happy Holiday

xoxo: Janet

Lindsay_Loves said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Holly said...

brandon is adorable!!!!

ooohmaureen said...

thanks for your comment.