Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i'm feeling...

...a little like lux from the virgin suicides today. Only, not at all suicidal ;) I do however, have Heart's "Crazy on you" and "Magic Man" playing in my head as my soundtrack;)
I can't put my finger on exactly why i feel so vixen-like, but it could have something to do with my latetst obsession. Gold & Glow lip shimmer, by sephora.


here it is in the flesh. I LOVE IT! I got it in a gift pack from my director for christmas. It goes on semi-sheer with just enough gold shimmer to notice :) Gotta go in and grab a full sized tube ASAP. Check out more of the great shades!

3 comments:

Holly said...

rock n' roll

Leslie said...

Enjoy your holiday Ash! Stop by if you're around. Merry Christmas!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

That looks awesome ....
Happy Holidays !!!