Monday, January 19, 2009

M.I.A part dos




When it rains it pours...
so i have been unattentive in blog world for too long i know :( I am getting over an icky sickness with even worse icky antibiotics that make me feel twice as sick...YUCK.

And, sadly my cousin Mikki's hubby Clint just passed away :( He was very sick with cancer and in lots of pain, so i am glad he is no longer suffering. However that being said, he was far too young and too special to pass so soon in life. He was an amazing guy, a beautiful husband and a loving dad to my lil B (who i post about often). I will miss him greatly. He and my cousin (his wife) were most at peace on the beach. Clint was a great surfer and always offered to teach me, but me being scared of open water always declined. I really admired his spirit and the carefree "san deigo" way he lived life. I am down here for his service on Tuesday and to be with mikki, who is the older sis i always wanted but never had :)

Once i get back into the swing of things as the week goes on my blog will come back to life ;)

3 comments:

Stephen Mar said...

I'm sorry Ashley. Lemme know if you need anything. <3

ash said...

thanks stephen <3

Leslie said...

Ashley, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's husband. From what you say, he does sound like he was an amazing guy. My thoughts are with you and his family.