Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I'm Lovin' Lately



Have been away from blog world for way too long. i plan on diving back in "hard core" this weekend:) In the meantime i just wanted to share some things on my "love-list" as of late. the fun chair i'm sitting on above tops this list! HA---just kidding :)





All my girlfriends are getting Hello Kitty debit cards! I want one! Come on WaMu... you're a part of JPMorgan and Chase now, get with it!


I love seeing this stunning view of the bay bridge (if there is no fog) on the reg when the T-line comes out of the subway and onto the street each morning.


Love, LOVE, love my new m by marc jacobs sunnies! And Love the fact that i can actually wear them in nor-cal this time of year ;)


I'm having an intense love affair with my crackberry, uhhh i mean blackberry ;). Not sick of it at all espesh since i can bbm with my besties holly and robyn on the reg!


Finally getting weekly use out of my madden buckle boots. so comfy and sooo cute with jeans or a dress!

The bigger he gets the more i love him! Here's B in his yard raking. SO cute!

Everyone knows i love fro-yo. but i love it even more with a fab fiver! Thanks for always indulging me holl!

He's making a mean face even though he's anything but ;). This guy makes me very happy.

4 comments:

Holly said...

great list!!!
im jealous of your daily view of the bridge.

Angela said...

great list.... love that hello kitty debit card.

Leslie said...

Glad to hear you've found a guy that is making you happy! You deserve the best!

Unknown said...

love those boots! also, MJ makes some pretty spectacular sunnies with fairly reasonable price tags. ...they look great on you!