Friday, January 9, 2009

M.I.A

Hello Lovely Bloggers!

I know i have been super lax with my blogging but life has been a bit crazy lately. I have been dating someone new and it has been going very well :)

Work has been more than crazy as well and my home computer is on the fritz, so less time for me to spill my guts on here:(

Right now I have a few spare moments as i am in an excel brush up course at work. I consider myself excel savvy but i am learning things that will save me so much time AND really cool stuff i never knew i could do (i know i am a nerrrrd).

Anyway I haven't been shopping in a long while, i need to do some damage, anyone interested in joining me? In dire need of new clothes!

I have been LIVING in this lately:


Perfect Waffle Knit sweater from GAP



Cozy straight leg blk denim from GAP -on sale for 44.99 now online! I love the pockets on these jeans---kind of hard to see b/c it's black, but the pockets are cinched into little bows! TOO CUTE!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Love the sweater! It looks so cozy! Gosh, I'm freezing.

Holly said...

cinched little bows??? i wanna see!!

Vera said...

the sweater is nice, good luck with your date :)

Elisa Kwon said...

congrats on the boyfriend!

hahaha, the bit about the bows made me laugh. your attention to detail is charming ;)

Angela said...

oh i love the sweater. looks so cozy.

Leslie said...

You're holding out on me Ash. I want details on the dating thing you've got going on!

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel...i have been hella busy lately too...its the holiday season after all! I love the sweater though!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on dating someone...stories? And that sweater looks divine!

Blicious said...

cute sweater!! yay for the new guy!