Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year!

Did you think i was going to follow the title with, "... a new me?" I almost did, but I am trying really hard not to be so cliche ;)

i hope everyone had a fab new years! I did! Holly and i celebrated with our friends and took only one photo all night long! And i guess we both fell asleep shortly after the new year ;)



these next two pics are a little old ( before the new year) but i wanted to share them anyway. The first is me before a date this week and the second is a close up of my new Tahari flats (LOVE them).

Okay so i only have a few resolutions for the new year and they are:

1. Halt all consumption of diet coke (aka my own personal heroin)- i know i tried to do this on my 25th b-day, but couldn't kick the habit.

2. Bring more color into my wardrobe

3. Get to the gym 3 times a week

Not too many but more than enough to work on for me :)

Today is day two without diet coke BTW...it's going okay.

6 comments:

Holly said...

looking good! we are old ladies for falling asleep after midnight, hahah. i had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog..enjoyed... wishing you a delightful New Year celebrations

Jon said...

NEW YEARZ!

Unknown said...

I love those flats! Happy New Years!

Kira Aderne said...

Great resolutions!
Happy New Year!

a kiss and a hug,
Kira

hannah said...

love those shoes!

how can you live without diet coke!? im addicted to diet pepsi.