Friday, October 10, 2008

Boot Weather!

It is very chilly up here in nor-cal today! I have on my madden boots and a sweater dress and while at lunch i saw many a girl rockin' boots as well!
Here are some boots currently selling on our sales floor!
These are my personal favorites and I named one of them after my friend, Bridgette.

(I apologise for the bad photo's. I left my real camera at home so these were taken on my cell)

The first boot is the "Harmon." It's hard to see in the photo but it is purple suede. The next is "Hazel," which is such a cute casual bootie in brown suede. And last we have the "bridgette" black suede with a sweater shaft that can be rolled down as shown or scrunched. Love em!
:)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute boots Ash. My favorite is Hazel. Enjoy your weekend!

Holly said...

i need that last pair!

Style Syrup said...

Ohh they are very nice.

Thank you for all your woderful comments on my blog.

Nikki Sanchez said...

I LOOOOVVVEEEE that last pair!!! HOORAY MERVYNS!! :)