Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been TAGGED

My bestie Nicole tagged me so here i go.

Check the bottom to see if you have been Tagged!

7 Random Things

1. I love Gavin Newsom ( San Fran's Mayor). I love what he stands for, his no nonesense politics and of course his hot bod and face ;)



2. I am obsessed with motorcycle/combat boots this season


3. I grew up rooting for the Giants and the NY mets


4. Rum and Diet Coke is my drink of choice


5. I was born in New Jersey and it still holds a bit of my heart, but i can't imagine living ANYWHERE but CA!


6. I would marry Bruce Springsteen in a HEARTBEAT no matter how old he is!


7. Even though i may give off the impression or even state that i am not domestic and don't want to keep house, for the right man i think i would naturally do just that:)

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED: Jillian from Nova Style , Ashleigh from Rantings of a Fashion Addict and Marta from With Love...

These girls are my top three blog spots when i am in the mood for inspiration or a good read ;)

1 comment:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Awww... thanks so much, I am looking forward to doing this tag.... It's always to nice to get to know your fellow bloggers :)