Tuesday, October 14, 2008

in need of some inspiration

Work has been crazy and looking around my cube, it shows.


I wish i could brighten up my desk AND organize it at the same time! Here are some pictures of inspiration I found on FLICKR


The last photo is obviously someone's at-home office, but i still love it! After i re-org my cube i will post pics so you can see the improvement. Hopefully i'll be done by tomorrow;)


Any thoughts or ideas about how to spruce up my work space?This last pic is of a fortune cookie note i saved, it reads, "There are big changes ahead for you."


Yes there are, desk!

3 comments:

Nikki Sanchez said...

I think you definitely need to incorporate some Batz Maru into your workspace :P

Holly said...

maybe get some trays to put all those papers in, a cute container to hold pens, fresh flowers, maybe a pumpkin to make it feel festive.

Jillian Hobbs said...

i love them all :( i can't make up my mind which i like best!