Monday, October 13, 2008

Charm School



We all know reality TV is a huge guilty pleasure of mine! Nicole and i had a BLAST watching, "Rock of Love Charm School," with host Sharon Osbourne. I love Sharon! She reminds me of a much saucier version of my mom ;)
In addition to all of the drama, the cast members uniforms really caught my attention. The school girl look isn't anything novel; I mean, since B. Spears broke out it has been everywhere. However, Plaid is back and bigger than ever, so I found myself wishing for a charm school uniform of my own!



My ode to charm school :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

we met megan! remember!!

also, did you know Daisy is going to get her own show? Dasiy of Love, cant wait!

ash said...

What?!
i did not know that?
YEAHHHH!

Nikki Sanchez said...

Charm School, woot woot! Can't wait for next week!!

This blog makes me feel better about my "big plaid purse" (as Jose calls it)

Unknown said...

OMGOSH! I love reality television. I watched Charm School yesterday too Meghan is my favorite! So funny!