Thursday, October 30, 2008

my travels thus far

i have been away from home for nearly a week. I have my nose to the grindstone trying to find a new j-o-b, but i am also taking time out to enjoy myself and visit:).

Here are some of the highlights:
Poonam lives right around the corner from Hotel Roosevelt. It was fun to walk by and see all of the tourists waiting outside in their tightest most LA dresses, trying to get in;).
I took some photo's after a few bottles of wine late monday night:). The first is of P infront of her plce, the second of all the bikes outside her apt by the pool. Her apt is very Melrose Place! two stories with pool in the center. I am sure a bunch of LA places are just like it, but i thought it was pretty cool :).i finally make it to San Diego, where i surprise my cousin and aunt with a bunch of free shoes! Brandon was more excited about the box the shoes came in than the three pairs i brought him :).
and just LOOK at that face! He is so smart and cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I love his long hair, but i have a feeling his mom will cut it soon.

More to come! We carved pumpkins tonight, but i'll save that for my halloween post. I am gonna take "B" as i call him, trick or treating!
can't wait!
xoxo

6 comments:

Christina said...

Hey thanks for the comment. I got the mary-kate and ashley photo from style.com

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

oooh trick or treating with B sounds like so much fun! He is indeed SUPER adorable.
Can't wait to see the pumpkins and costumes :)
xo
S

Nikki Sanchez said...

Good to see you are having a good time! When are you coming back?? Call me when you get a chance, I miss you!!

Leslie said...

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself along with the work of job hunting. Brandon is darling!

Holly said...

miss you, but taking a lil one trick or treating sound like so much fun!!

Blicious said...

cute pics!!! i would love to trade links! :)

Happy Halloween!