Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and more...

So far so good! I have two interviews lined up this week and i am actually enjoying LA. I feel like i could actually live here:)



But i left off before halloween, so let me recap.


Here is the pumpkin i made for B! He liked it alot:) Here he is in full costume! He took that bucket with him trick-or-treatin!i like this shot because it looks like he flying through the air kind of...



Here he is with me and his uncle JM. I was a tavren lady and jm was a hipster with a fro! it was great:)Next up Robyn and I had some fun shopping:) here i am pretending this is my vintage bentley!



and lastly skinny lil robyn! her shirt says "i smoked crack with pete doherty and all i got was this lousy t-shirt!" Haha a JOKE of course!!!

Well thats all for now! Ill be back home soon! I miss everyone!

2 comments:

holly said...

thnx i hope i can get it done even the brainstorming's difficult!
B's soooo cute little superman awww (:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

That's a hilarious t-shirt, and the little one is just too adorable!
Glad you had a great one :)
xo
S