Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soundtrack of the Moment...


I love listening to the radio, but i mostly listen to my own playlists when i am driving or getting ready. I tend to get "stuck" on a particular playlist for weeks or months ( i know i am a bore). I wanted to share the songs that have been my "soundtrack" for the past few weeks ;)


1. "Tears Dry on Their Own" by Amy Winehouse (yes, i know she is a terrible mess--- but i love these lyrics--and i love singing this song while i am driving ;)


2."Unknown Legend" by Neil Young ( i also love to sing along to this- the lyrics are BEAUTIFUL--and the song makes me think of my mom)


3. "I Can't Speak French" by Girls Aloud (okay so i have been singing this song for the past four months-- just ask the girls i went to vegas with--And if you don't have this song on your ipod download it--totally addictive)


4. "Candy's Room" by Bruce Springsteen (Everyone knows my love for The Boss-- i love LOVE love this song and still, after all of this time, don't know every lyric)


5. "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings (just a fun upbeat addictive pop song)


6."Can't get Enough of Your Love" by Bad Company (First of all Bad Co. ROCKS! Everyone should have them on their i-pod! LOVE this song and it makes me think of someone special)


7."Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchenson (Local radio station KFOG turned me onto this song and now every time i watch VH1 it's on)


8."Womanizer" by Brit Spears (Yup I LOVE HER)


9. "Buckets of Rain" by Bob Dylan (One of his songs is ALWAYS on my current play list and this one makes me think of someone spesh too!)


10. "Weekend Wars" by MGMT (another must have)


11. "Wasted" by Brandi Carlile (her album "the story" is one of the best albums i have EVER bought-- she has an amazing voice)


12. "Start Me Up" by the Rolling Stones (just love it).

9 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

so great playlist! I love the Rolling Stones too, timeless and always fresh!

a kiss!

Holly said...

i just went to listen to the ting tings :)

emily said...

thanks for the comment, I did like Twilight even though Edward wasn't very attractive. Love the playlist...this time of year mine would be mostly Christmas songs!

cindy said...

Good luck on your first day of work tomorrow!!

Sara Luxe said...

MGMT ? amazing ! xx

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Love Unknown Legend. And basically everything Neil Young has ever recorded. Great playlist!

Blicious said...

love the ting tings. i can do without B spears. ;)

What is Reality Anyway? said...

LOVE the stones xx

Anonymous said...

i LOVE eric hutchinson - i saw him in concert and he was hilarious and such a great performer!