Friday, November 14, 2008

TRIMMIN THE FAT

Okay so i am making a BIG effort to shed some pounds. Since i haven't really worked out for the last two years, I am starting easy. I took my pups on a 2-mile walk and I plan on doing that every-other day for the next two weeks and then taking it to the next level. I tried to take a pic of my work-out outfit, but it came out kind of poor. Anyhow I am wearing cropped leggins from H&M, and a really cute WESC hoodie. Hard to see...AND my favs are the new balance shoes i got from work before we shut down. OH and my hello kitty socks!




There's the hoodie and my shoe. And lastly, HARLEY, the love of my life...a little foggy from surfing the net all day:)

5 comments:

Holly said...

PAHAHAH Harley get off the computer!!! your aol account shows you were in a chatroom from 9-noon!!!!

Jillian Hobbs said...

awwwwww so cute! hehe

ugh i'm totally in love w/ those lazy days!

Stephen Mar said...

I could always use a partner to go running! :)

Elizabeth said...

Well Harley certainly steals the show! He's very cute, and he'll help you get in shape. I think it's great that you want to improve your health.

mikki said...

Good job working out girlie! Make a goal and stick to it...short easy to accomplish goals work best! Go Harley for helping you reach it! xoxoxo your cuz (and support if you need it)