Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I got the Job!

I did it!!! I am so excited to go work for Old Navy, (more about the job ) under Gap Inc. I start December 1st! Wish me luck! The best part is not having to move. I LOVE nor-cal:)
We went to Triva Night at Pyramid to play slash celebrate the j-o-b. My team, "Honey Dip," fared really well. I can't wait to go back and kick ass with my gals (who could not be in attendance). Needless to say, since it was just me and guys i have no photos of our debauchery :)

7 comments:

Holly said...

YAY! I'll be there next time :)

Jon said...

CONGRATS AGAIN! You sure weathered your unemployment quickly!

mikki said...

Congratulations sweetie! I'm so happy for you! (although a little sad you won't be moving down closer to us. xo

Leslie said...

Congratulations Ashley! I'm so happy you are going to be staying in the area!

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats!

Leslie said...

Ash, Happy Thanksgiving. Don't tease me about coming over! We are going to be here all day. Stop by!

cindy said...

Congrats!!!! :)