Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Even though the historical background of this holiday is pretty shady it is still a good time to give thanks.

Some things I am thankful for...

My family

My friends (espesh the fab five)

My lovely pups!

My new job! ;)

All of the beautiful memories i have of my mom.

The fact that when it's just me and my dad we ditch the traditional thanksgiving going-ons and do something fun. Like today we are going to San Fran to see the auto show, do some shopping, and eat!!!

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday with family and loved ones!:)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Very sweet Ashley. We love the S.F. Auto show. We went last year and we were debating on if we should go again this year. Let me know how it was. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nikki Sanchez said...

Love you Ash!

Call me this weekend! Let's hannngggggg :)

PS. This year I'm thankful that YOU get to stay in the BAY AREA!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING (belatedly so)!
And biggest congrats on the new job :)
xox
S

Holly said...

im thankful LA doesnt get you. :D