Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what to wear, what to wear?

Okay, so I have a rather important interview in San Fran tomorrow, with a HUGE retailer. Very nervous because I REALLY WANT THIS. It was be a rather nice pay increase AND i wouldn't have to move! The interview process takes half a day, including a 2 hour retail math exam! Wish me luck!
Anyhow, the dress there is business casual, so i figure a dress (target), Leggings (capelli and free from old work) and heels( various, can't decide) would do. Which shoes look best???


Lastly, some fun shots i took, poorly- i should ad, of me wearing my dollar find top (jet rag sunday sale) and a skirt (lux, by urban outfitters) with my coveted boots (steve madden).

10 comments:

Delmy said...

Good luck! and I love those Ivory pumps!!

Nikki Sanchez said...

GOOOOOODDDDDDD LLUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

Shes Dressing Up said...

The interview outfit looks great, good luck with it!

Holly said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

and i cant tell the shoes in the first 2 picks.

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

best of luck! you look totally fabulous, I'm sure you'll wow them :)

Leslie said...

Good luck Ash, I'll be thinking of you! Shoes.... I like the ivory pumps and I can't really tell what the black ones look like. But I usually like dark shoes with dark leggings. But that's just me.

Kira Aderne said...

love the grey ads!!

a kiss

love your blog, very nice!

Meghan Fabulous said...

Thanks for the comment! Yes we would love to link!
http://thedailyfab.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the dress and tights. If it's a creative job you're after, go with the bold shoes ...if it's more business oriented, I'd say go with black. Good Luck!!

nv said...

very cute sweater dress! and the jacket on my blog is by rick owens <3