Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interviewing for Success!

Well, as many of you know, as of friday, my company is no more ::sad sigh::, but i will go on and start interviewing for a new J-O-B. I don't want to relocate, but that may be in the cards as the bay area is swarming with people just like me; 1,100 to be exact. And I don't want to change industry's! Retail is my passion and if that means i have to move to Ft. Myers, FLA and work for :: HUGE GASP:: Chico's, I will do it( I have a phone interview with them tomorrow at 10).

I will not, however, ever say, "It was a Chico's kind of day."

So on to the real point of this post, what do i wear on my interviews?! For the last year we have been super casual here, only dressing up for vendor meetings and plan/forecast presentations. I feel a little lost in dressing business savvy...


Here are some photo's that i am using as inspiration/guidelines...

3 comments:

Nikki Sanchez said...

Good luck! I'm rooting for MACYS! I don't want you to relocate EVER!

I like the outfit with the pink top... very chic :)

Leslie said...

Good luck Ash! All of them would be great. My favorite... I like the first one. Skirt and Jacket. It looks very professional.

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Good luck with the job hunt! I always find it to be a stressful but exciting time, and you've got some great inspiration here :)